Thanks for dipping your toes into my site and taking a look around.
It recently occurred to me that my true passion in life is, well, bathtubbing! I’ve been taking refuge in the tub since I was a little girl, and really, it works wonders for my soul.
Can you relate?
If so, this site is for you. Well, really it’s for all bathtubbers—neophytes, experimenters, remodelers, healers—basically anyone who is curious to explore the nourishing powers of a good bath.
It’s quite extraordinary to think that people have been bathtubbing since ancient times. Whether sinking into a communal baths in ancient Rome or Turkey, or enjoying a modern-day bath in Scandinavia or a soak in the hot tub in the U.S., there’s no doubt about it:
Throughout history and across the globe, baths hold special powers to connect us to each other and ourselves, to heal what ails us, and nourish our spirits.
Of course, they can also help us stay squeaky clean.
So with all that good ju-ju in the bathtub, it’s high-time to create a site devoted to this unique community.
Here on The Bathtubber, you’ll find:
- DIY projects like how to make bath bombs and how to turn your bathtub into a jacuzzi.
- Tips on caring and cleaning for your bathtub—and refinishing it.
- Buyer’s guides for various tub types at a range of prices.
- An in-depth look at the diverse health benefits of a good soak.
- Reviews of products that promise to enhance your tub and bathroom.
My goal is to give you the best bath experience possible. Please let me know if you’ve got ideas to share.