Thanks for dipping your toes into our site and taking a look around.
Do you yearn to turn your bathroom into a haven in your home? Or are you curious to explore the nourishing powers of a good bath? Or maybe you want to conserve water, saving the earth and your bank account in the process.
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
It’s quite extraordinary to think that people have been bathtubbing since ancient times. Whether sinking into a communal baths in ancient Rome or Turkey, or enjoying a modern-day bath in Scandinavia or a soak in the hot tub in the U.S., there’s no doubt about it:
Throughout history and across the globe, baths hold special powers to connect us to each other and ourselves, to heal what ails us, and nourish our spirits.
Of course, they can also help us stay squeaky clean. With all that good ju-ju coming from the bathtub, we thought it was high time to create a site devoted to this unique activity.
We started Bathtubber in 2019 to create a community of bath lovers, who use the healing powers of their tubs. The site has grown a lot over the past few years. Now you’ll find in-depth articles about the best bathroom fixtures, bathroom decor, bathroom remodeling, and water conservation.
Here on The Bathtubber, you’ll find:
- DIY projects like how to make bath bombs and how to turn your bathtub into a jacuzzi.
- Expert designer tips on bathroom remodeling–including how to save a fortune.
- Buyer’s guides for various tub types at a range of prices, including hot tubs, freestanding tubs, and clawfoot tubs.
- An in-depth look at the diverse health benefits of a good soak.
- Reviews of products that promise to enhance your tub and bathroom, along with news of sales and discount codes.
Our team is dedicated to helping you create the most beautiful bathroom and then enjoy your blissful oasis.
If you’re a brand looking to partner, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you press looking for a quote or interview? Contact us at email@example.com
General questions? You can find us at firstname.lastname@example.org.